Photron FASTCAM Viewer software (PFV) provides a comprehensive and integrated imaging software trusted by professionals in a diverse range of industrial and scientific high-speed imaging environments.
PFV software has been designed to provide an intuitive and feature rich user interface for the control of Photron high-speed cameras, as well as data saving, image enhancement and simple motion analysis.
|Photron FASTCAM Viewer (PFV) 126.96.36.199||Windows (32-bit)||Download|
|PFV Release Notes 188.8.131.52||(rev.184.108.40.206)||Download|
|Camera to PC/Laptop Connection Manual||(rev.1.11E)||Download|
|PFV Manual – Configuration Section||Download|
|PFV Manual – Operation Section||Download|
|PFV 220.127.116.11 LabVIEW VI||Download|
|PFV 18.104.22.168 Software Development Kit (SDK)||Download|
|PFV 22.214.171.124 MATLab||Download|
- Please verify that the host system has the required environment for using PFA.
- The PFA software download includes a 90 day trial license.
- If you would like a PFA product license (product key), please contact Photron’s local distributors in your area.
- Please refer to the PFA Installation Manual for the detailed installation and license activation procedure.
|Photron FASTCAM Analysis (PFa) 1.3.2||Windows (32-bit)||Download|
|PFA Installation Manual||Download|
|PFA v1.3.2 – Release Notes||Download|
|Photron FASTCAM-512 PCI||v126.96.36.199 (32-bit)||Download|
|Photron FASTCAM-1024 PCI||v188.8.131.52 (32-bit)||Download|
|Photron FASTCAM Optical||v184.108.40.206 (32-bit)||Download|
|Photron FASTCAM FireWire (IEEE1394)-Windows XP||v220.127.116.11 (32-bit only)||Download|
|Photron FASTCAM FireWire (IEEE1394)-Windows 7||v.18.104.22.168||Download|
|Windows 7 Firewire Setup Procedure||(not compatible with 64-bit OS)||Download|
|PFV2- Legacy Package||Download|
When redirected to the download page for LabVIEW, SDK or MatLab please use the white download arrow in the upper right hand corner to download entire file contents. See image to the right as an example.
- All title, including but not limited to copyrights, in and to the Photron software and documents thereof are owned by Photron.
- Removal or alteration of any copyright notices on any and all copies of Photron software and documents are prohibited.
- Distribution of copies of Photron software and manuals to other parties is prohibited.
- Reverse engineering, decompiling or disassembling Photron software product is prohibited.
- Renting, leasing or selling the software is prohibited.
- Photron is not liable for any damages arising from the use of the downloaded contents.
- Photron is not liable for the adequacy or accuracy of downloaded contents.
- All Photron software and documents are subject to change without notice.