- This event has passed.
Hypervelocity Impact Symposium
April 14 - April 19
Join Photron at the upcoming Hypervelocity Impact Symposium.
The 2019 Symposium will be held at the award-winning Hilton Sandestin Beach and Golf Resort and Spa, located in the Destin-Miramar Beach area on the Golf of Mexico. It is a beachfront resort hotel with three pools and two whirlpools. Access is provided to four championship golf courses. The hotel sits on the beachfront of the Sandestin Golf and Beach Resorot.
- Analytical and Numerical Methodologies
- Armor/Anti Armor and Ballistic Technology
- Asteroid Impact and Planetary Defense Technology
- Fracture and Fragmentation
- High-velocity Launchers and diagnostics
- High-velocity Penetration Mechanics and Target Response
- Hypervelocity Phenomenology Studies
- Material Response (including EOS)
- Spacecraft/meteoroid Debris Shielding and Failure Analyses
- Theoretical Applied Mechanics Relevant to Hypervelocity Impact