- This event has passed.
High-Speed Digital Imaging Short Course
June 22, 2020 - June 25, 2020$2,600
Join Photron for a hands-on short course at the Energetic Materials Research and Testing Center (EMRTC).
- Location: EMRTC – New Mexico Tech Campus, Socorro, New Mexico
- When: June 22-25, 2020
- Lead by: Dr. Michael Hargather
- Registration cost: $2,600 (limited number of seats)
- Monday, June 22 – Introduction to high-speed cameras, schlieren imaging overview, Hands-on schlieren
- Tuesday, June 23 – Imaging explosions, shock wave visualization. fragment tracking, hands-on pipe bombs
- Wednesday, June 24 – Impact response, digital image correlation, strain and deformation, hands-on 3D measurements
- Thursday, June 25 – Image processing, digital streak images, participant applications, hands-on finale
How to register
- Email Dr. Michael Hargather – email@example.com
- Visit: http://www.nmt.edu/academics/mecheng/faculty/mhargather//highspeed.php