Sensors cannot be damaged by the level of light intensity but can be damaged by heat the transferred energy of the light (heat). If focused light, such as a laser, falls on the sensor surface it can be irreparably damaged.
Please see the following link that shows Photron / Windows OS compatibility. » Windows OS compatibility
Yes. We provide a Canon EF mount option for SA Series Cameras. Please contact Photron from the following link for the details.
Push and hold down for 10 seconds the “User Switch 1” on the back panel of the camera. The indicator led’s will blink left to right and then right to left. This means your Gigabit Ethernet has been reset, but your network settings will remain the same.
- Reduce the file to the smallest possible size by only saving the frames you need.
- You can save a Region of Interest (ROI) which will reduce the size of the file.
- Download your file in the MRAW format.
- Bayer save function reduces the file size and downloading time for color image data.
- Ensure that the gigabit adapter on the PC has jumbo-frames enabled to its highest value.
Photron supports your camera for a minimum of five years after the date of purchase. We try to support all cameras as long as we can acquire parts, so please contact us even if your camera is more than five years old.
You can switch the live image between your keypad or monitor by pressing the “Head Select/Function” button on your keypad. In order to view images on a monitor and your keypad, you will need to plug your monitor into the Video Out connector on the back of your camera.
Please click this link for a Gigabit Ethernet setup procedure document.
You can download the latest version PFV software at the download page.