In the rapidly evolving automated manufacturing environment, the ability to analyze high-speed processes in order to increase quality and efficiency, and to identify and resolve immediate manufacturing line problems is essential. Factory floor personnel are required to accurately and quickly analyze and adjust complex electro-mechanical systems. Understanding the real time dynamics of fast moving production mechanisms is a frequent challenge for many factory technicians.
Analyzing and clearly understanding the details of these high-speed processes is often impossible with the naked eye.
With the aid of super-slow-motion replay even the fastest events taking place in thousandths of a second can be clearly visualized allowing the factory personnel to see, analyze and understand the detail of these high-speed processes and events.
With this unique and dynamic understanding the factory technician has the confidence to adjust, optimize and improve high-speed manufacturing systems. The most hated word when fault finding is ‘intermittent’ as hours can be wasted just waiting for the problem to recur. With the PhotoCam Speeder, you can setup one or two cameras, complete with low temperature LED illumination, and leave it recording until the problem occurs, whereupon the costly jam or snag is captured in high-speed detail for you to review, analyze and solve.
- 2,000 frames per second (fps) at 512 x 512 pixel resolution
- 4,000 fps at 512 x 256 pixel resolution
- 8,000 fps at 512 x 128 pixel resolution
- 10,000 fps top speed.
- Two compact and lightweight sealed camera heads for C-mount optics
- Sensitivity: ISO 12232 Ssat standard
- ISO 3,200 monochrome
- ISO 1,800 color
- Remote camera heads record to central processor up to 7 meters (23′) distant
- Systems can write to onboard RAM (Speed Priority), or SSD for up to 85 minutes at full resolution at 2,000 fps (Compression mode)
- LCD control screen makes recording, playback and analysis intuitive and easy
- Compact, low temperature LED lighting makes it easy to ensure you see and record the specific area of interest
Target applications include:
- Life sciences
- Digital Image Correlation
- Defense and aerospace research
- Fluid dynamics
- Material science