When you’re the world’s leader in high-speed photography, you get excited about every opportunity to get your product and people out there.
That’s why we at Photron get especially excited about the prospect of exhibiting at trade shows; we can show off our incredible technology while interacting with friends and peers, meeting new people, and learning about the latest industry news.
For this reason, we can’t wait for the upcoming SPIE Photonics West, occurring February 7-12 in San Francisco. This show brings together over 20,000 attendees, 1,250 exhibitors, 4,700 technical papers, and quite simply, the most advanced technology in the laser, photonics, and biomedical optics industries. It’s a lot to look forward to!
As excited as we are to learn and interact there, we’re thrilled to introduce two new products: the 4 Megapixel FASTCAM Mini WX, and the twin-headed FASTCAM Multi.
The FASTCAM Mini WX features top speeds up to 86,000 frames per second (fps). Additional features include:
• 4 megapixel (2,048 x 2,048) resolution to over 1,000 fps.
• 1080 high definition (HD) resolution (1,920 wide by 1,080 wide) up to 2,000 fps
• Low weight: approximately 120-120-100 mm, 1 ½ kg
• ISO sensitivity (measured to ISO 12232 Ssat) is 4,000 for monochrome and 1,250 for color
Our FASTCAM Multi is a unique camera system that utilizes one or two compact heads that are remotely connected to the central processor. Its features include:
• Single processors with up to two 1.3 megapixel (1,280 x 1,024 pixels) high-speed cameras
• Full 1.3 resolution to 4,800 frames per second (fps)
• Top speed is 750,000 fps
• 720 HD (1,280 x 720 pixels) resolution to 6,000 fps
• Cameras can be mounted up to 50 meters away
• ISO sensitivity monochrome 10,000, 5,000 for color
• Micro 1/3 MFT, C-mount and Nikon G/F mount lenses supported
We’ve been attending Photonics West for over ten years now, and it’s always an invaluable experience. This year, we’re as eager to introduce these new products as we are to meet new customers and introduce them to our entire product line and our company. We’re confident that our attendance will open us up to more clients in research and defense, and we anticipate great success.
At the same time, we’ll be exhibiting at WestPack in Anaheim, California, February 10-12; it’s one of the world’s largest, most comprehensive packaging industry conferences, and always features the latest trends and technologies.
Here, we’ll be launching our new PhotoCam Speeder V2, a long record-time system with up to two miniature camera heads, offering full resolution up to 2,000 frames per second. It’s an incredible way to find faults in production lines, and is a revolutionary vision system for manufacturers.
We expect that WestPack will give us the opportunity to find distributors for this exciting new product, particularly those working in production fault finding environments.
We expect great success at both conferences, and we look forward to seeing many familiar faces there!
• Photonics West in San Francisco Booth 5231
• WestPack in Anaheim Booth 1136