PFV (Photron FASTCAM Viewer) software has gained many fans over the years for its robustness, reliability and ease of operation. With the release of several new cameras, specifically the super-fast FASTCAM SA-Z, the compact FASTCAM Mini UX100 and multi-head FASTCAM MH4, PFV has been given a face lift and major overhaul to improve its functionality and give it a fresh new look – introducing PFV3.
- Please verify that the host system has the required environment for using PFA.
» SYSTEM COMPATIBILITY TABLE
- The PFA software download includes a 90 day trial license.
- If you would like a PFA product license (product key), please contact Photron’s local distributors in your area.
- Please refer to the PFA Installation Manual for the detailed installation and license activation procedure.
64-bit Windows Drivers
32-bit Windows Drivers
Photron Device Control SDK
"PHOTRON Device Control SDK" is a Windows-compatible C/C++ library that controls the PHOTRON high-speed camera "FASTCAM" series from a PC and enables operations such as camera setting, recording, and data downloading.
PDCLIB VI are programs / subroutines / functions of National Instruments LabVIEW development platform that help users to develop measurement environments which include Photron high speed cameras through LabVIEW.
This library "PHOTRON Device Control MEX" is the set of Windows compatible MEX files that controls the PHOTRON high-speed camera "FASTCAM" series from a PC in a MATLab environment and enables operations such as camera setting, recording, and data downloading.
PFV2 For Legacy Products
- All title, including but not limited to copyrights, in and to the Photron software and documents thereof are owned by Photron.
- Removal or alteration of any copyright notices on any and all copies of Photron software and documents are prohibited.
- Distribution of copies of Photron software and manuals to other parties is prohibited.
- Reverse engineering, decompiling or disassembling Photron software product is prohibited.
- Renting, leasing or selling the software is prohibited.
- Photron is not liable for any damages arising from the use of the downloaded contents.
- Photron is not liable for the adequacy or accuracy of downloaded contents.
- All Photron software and documents are subject to change without notice.